Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2019 -168 Vacancies for SO Posts – Apply Online Before 10-Oct-2019 @psbindia.com
Punjab & Sindh Bank Vacancy:: PSB Bank (Punjab & Sindh Bank) invites online applications from candidates interested in bank careers. Interested candidate can apply for government jobs in banks. Total 168 Job in bank (PSB Bank) on various bank vacancy in Punjab & Sind Bank Vacancy. Follow the article PSB Bank Eligibility / Qualification, how to apply for job in bank and other details for bank career in Punjab & Sindh Bank Govt bank jobs – Sarkari Naukri in Bank visit below on Job Campus:-
Application Fee for PSB Bank Vacancy 2019
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs.177/-
- Others – Rs.826/-
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab and Sind Bank Vacancy SO Posts
- AGM Law: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular Candidate must be enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and must be in Scale IV (CM) and have at least 10 years of experience as Law Officer in Public Sector Bank in the Legal Department out of which at least 3 years’ combined experience as Scale III and Scale IV, with minimum experience of 1 year is mandatory in Scale IV i.e. as CM. The experience in PSB should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council. OR Candidate must be enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council. He/ She must be CM or AGM or equivalent and must have at least 12 years of experience as Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council. The equivalence of the post held by a candidate to that of similar post at the Bank will be decided internally. The Bank’s decision in this regard will be final and binding on the applicants.
- Company Secretary -Graduation from recognized institution/ university and Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries. Candidate must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 6 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry. OR Minimum 8 years’ experience as a practicing CS with exposure to investor relations, Secretarial matters and Statutory Compliances etc.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – PR Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR A graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level. Candidate must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 10 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry OR Minimum 12 years’ experience in relative field at a senior position.
- Law Manager – Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a reputed Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular.
- Fire Safety Officer- B.E (Fire Engineering)/ B.E.(Fire)/B.Tech.(Safety & fire engineering)/B.Tech.(Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies or Divisional Officers course in National Fire Service College, Nagpur. Minimum 5 years in Fire safety including fire & safety of high rise buildings.
- Security Officer – Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Minimum 5 years of Experience as Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army (Captain)/Navy (Lieutenant)/Air Force (Flight Lieutenant).
- Agriculture Field Officer – 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA. Minimum six months experience of rural Banking in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Cooperative Bank or worked as Business Correspondent or worked in NGO related to agriculture and allied activities or any relevant experience etc.
- Chartered Accountant – Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Software Developer / IT Programmer – 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology OR Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application, Information Technology with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA. Experience: Minimum one year experience in the field of Software development or Programming or Program Analyst etc.
- Rajbhasha Officer- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Pt graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level. Experience: Minimum one year experience in relevant field like academic, administrative etc.
- Technical Officer Civil – Degree in Civil Engineering with score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA –
- Technical Officer – Electrical Degree in Electrical Engineering with score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA
Job Location:: All India
Selection Process:: The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of online marks and interview.