SSC CPO Recruitment – 1223 Sub-Inspectors (Delhi Police & CAPFs) Vacancy
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. Apply Online before 02 April 2018.
Details For This Government Job:
Post Name : Sub-Inspectors (Male & Female)
No of Vacancy : 1223 Posts (Male – 1132 & Female – 91)
Pay Scale : Rs. 35400-112400/- for CAPF & Rs.35400-112400/- for Delhi Police
Departments wise Vacancy :
- Delhi Police : 150 Posts (Male – 97 & Female – 53)
- CRPF : 274 Posts (Male – 274 & Female – 00)
- BSF : 508 Posts (Male – 483 & Female – 25)
- ITBP : 85 Posts (Male – 72 & Female – 13)
- SSB : 206 Posts (Male – 206 & Female – 00)
- CISF : Vacancies will be intimated later
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Age Limit : 20 to 25 years as on 01.08.2018
- Age of Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years & OBC-NCL Category 3 years
SSC Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSC Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 03.03.2018 to 02.04.2018 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.